2015 energy saving e rickshaw QS-AS3 specification :
|Overall size :||2550*1200*1950mm|
|Top Speed (km/h) :||40km/h|
|Once Charging Mileage :||120km|
|Grade ability :||20 degree|
|No. Of Passengers :||3 persons|
|Charging Voltage :||220v ,50hz|
|Charging Time :||6-8 hours|
|Motor :||48v/1000w DC brushless motor|
|Transmission Mode :||Differential|
|Battery :||12v 120ah lead acid battery (4pcs)|
|Wheel Size :||front 4.00-12back 4.00-12|
|Brake type :||double rear drum break|
|Packing :||CKD with fabric , plastic air bubble bag and paper box|
|Loading Quantity :||17pcs/20’GP ,40pcs/40’HQ|
2015 energy saving e rickshaw QS-AS3 advantage
- It is an eco-friendly product which does not create any kind of pollution.
· It has a better speed and enables a person to communicate more quickly.
· It is much more reliable than normal rickshaws as it has more solid structure.
· The passenger capacity of electric rickshaw for sale is higher than ordinary rickshaws.
· The maintenance cost of E-rickshaw is very less compare to auto-rickshaw.
· Anyone can drive these electric rickshaw for sale easily.
Electric rickshaws (also known as Tuk Tuk, e-rickshaw ) have been becoming very popular in some cities as an alternative to auto rickshaws and pulled rickshaw because of their low fuel cost, and less human effort compared to pulled rickshaws. They are being widely accepted as an alternative to Petrol/Diesel/CNG auto rickshaws. They are 3 wheels pulled by an electric motor ranging from 650-1500 Watts. They are mostly manufactured in China, Qiangsheng is one of the largest supplier manufacturing Electrical & battery rickshaw in China.