Indian Battery Operated Electric E Rickshaw Configuration
|Once Charging Mileage||100km|
|Grade Ability||20 degree|
|No. Of Passengers||6 persons|
|Charging Times||6-8 hours|
|Motor||48v/800w DC brushless motor|
|Battery||12v 100ah lead acid battery (4 pcs)|
|Wheel Size||Front 3.00-12,back 3.50-12|
|Brake Type||Double rear drum brake|
|Loading Quantity||22pcs/20” GP, 52pcx/40” HQ|
It is 2015 Qiangsheng new designed with CCTV Battery Operated Electric E Rickshaw patent
- beautiful LED light
- clear speedmeter
- stable ABS roof
- 48v double horn
- charming turn singal lamp
- rear wheel decorate cover
- wind shield board with China famous state mill Shougang steel
- china famous zhengxin tyre
If you are familiar with India, you may know the following things about Battery Operated Electric E Rickshaw
- e-rickshaw operators won’t have to wait a year to get a licence to drive their battery-operated vehicles. If e-rickshaw drivers pass the driving test, they will be issued learner’s licences. They will get general Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) licences, mandatory for driving transport vehicles, after 30 days.Till now, despite the limited speed and power of e-rickshaws, the operators were equated with drivers of commercial transport vehicles and had to wait for a year to get a LMV licence.
- As e rickshaws are open-ended, they expose passengers to the high pollution levels in the middle of India’s roads and offer almost no protection in case of an accident. There is theoretically a ban on new tuk-tuks as they are so noisy and polluting, but it doesn’t really seem to be being enforced at present. Nevertheless, many of the local residents are not too enamoured with tuk-tuks nowadays and, were it not for their popularity with tourists, the days of the e rickshaw on the streets of India would surely be numbered.
That’s the reason why some detailers choose to import Battery Operated Electric E Rickshaw from China to India
- Our e rickshaw use electricity as the power which can reduce the air pollution other than motorcycle which use petrol
- The e rickshaw using electricity is cheaper than those using petrol,and it only needs 6-8 hours to charge and can run 140km which is much convenient.
- When the client sits in the tuk-tuk, they feel quiet other than petrol motorcycle’s noise and the air is also smells fresh
There are so many dealers who have already founded good relationship with us, and for the past two years ,their tuk-tuks business is becoming stronger and stronger.We are occupying the Thailand step by step. Pls grasp the opportunity and we can provide you with the market strategy.
Our e rickshaw factory
Advanced production line and detection equipments, go with that, there are professional welding workshops, machining workshops, electrophoresis painting workshops and assembly workshops
- covers an area of 82,000 square meters
- 500 members
- ten years in tuk-tuks taxi market
- annual production up to 500,000 pieces
- China’s famous brand Qiangsheng
If you’d like ,welcom to join us and have a visit of our factory.
QIANGSHENG ELECTRIC VEHICLE MANUFACTURING FACTORY
Add:Qianwang Industry Park, Xianghe County,Langfang city,Hebei,China